Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NOSTALGIA

I have been feeling very sad, depress and stress out lately, why? Maybe because of the spin I'm in - Homesick Blues.

Does anyone knows the medicine for Homesickness?

Sometimes even if we strive hard to cope with sadness, we tend to look for the familiar surroundings, people, and routines that provides us the sense of security and comfort.

Maybe in time, once my new surrounding and people around become more familiar, feelings of homesickness "MAY" go away. But still I hope and pray that I can find the place where I belong, the sorrounding that can ease this nostalgic feeling I have.

HOMESICK by Mercy Me

You're in a better place, I've heard a thousand times
And at least a thousand times I've rejoiced for you
But the reason why I'm broken, the reason why I cry
Is how long must I wait to be with you

I close my eyes and I see your face
If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place
Lord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
I've never been more homesick than now

Help me Lord cause I don't understand your ways
The reason why I wonder if I'll ever know
But, even if you showed me, the hurt would be the same
Cause I'm still here so far away from home

I close my eyes and I see your face
If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place
Lord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
I've never been more homesick than now

In Christ, there are no goodbye
And in Christ, there is no end
So I'll hold onto Jesus with all that I have
To see you againTo see you again

And I close my eyes and I see your face
If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place
Lord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
Won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
Won't you give me strength to make it through somehow

I've never been more homesick than now

5 comments:

GieQT said...

so sad =(

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

just hold on... you'll get by somehow :D

Gio said...

Wag ka na sad... Isipin mo na lang... Wala ka talaga kasama dyan... Hahaha... Joke... :P

trebskie said...

hey ody,

loneliness is a state-of-mind you can control. sadness is a by-product of that feeling. so focus on eliminating that and you'll get by.

besides, everything bothering us is only worth a single prayer. a very cheap cost to relieve us of our burdens. :) hold on dude and you'll get by.

;)

trebskie

Phil said...

Hi Ody! Your friends are right! Sadness and homesickness are mostly a state of mind. We all suffer from them sometime during our lives, so you are not alone, we are here to help. Keep yourself busy and you will feel better before you know it. And from what i know about you, you will be fine sooner than you think, becuae you are a strong young lady! Ingat lagi!